If you are interested in coming to the United States to pursue further education or training, there are a number of visa options for you. Our firm can assist you in determining which options are best for you needs.

F-1 and M-1 visas are available for those seeking education in academic and vocational programs. J-1 and H-3 are some options for those who want training before returning home to pursue their careers. Generally, these options do not carry employment authorization and you must comply with the original plan of study or training.

We can provide you with guidance on how to maintain your status and what to do when things change. We can also help you determine if there are ways for you to obtain employment authorization when the time comes.